21 Quotes You Can Use To Inspire Yourself to Fire Your Boss and Build Wealth at Home
It has been reported that changing behaviour or developing a new habit requires 21 days of consistent conduct. Despite our best efforts, we frequently find ourselves unable to achieve our objectives and ambitions because of past recordings that keep playing in our heads. This might include making an effort to lose 10 pounds or finding the confidence to launch your work-from-home business.
In actuality, making the transition from employee to entrepreneur might be a little unsettling. Leaning on the knowledge and experience of others who have achieved success in life, however, is one of the methods to decrease fear and boost achievement.
Some may be famous and others not. Nevertheless, the wisdom, if you choose to listen, can help you create a mindset shift in thinking which is the foundation to massive success. I have always loved to listen to the champions that have gone before.
Here are 21 quotes that I have thought about often and used to inspire me to downsize my boss and it can do the same for you.
1. “Once in a while it really hits people that they don’t have to experience the world in the way they have been told to.” —Alan Keightley
Were you told to go to school and get a good job? I was. While I know my mother meant well and thought she was preparing me to be able to have access to the pearly gates of success she could not know how things would change.
However, I knew that I wanted more. How about you? Remember, you don’t have to settle for 60-hour work weeks, 30-minute commutes, your kids in daycare or relocating for the promise of career advancement. You don’t have to be part of the grind the rat race.
2. “You will never change your life until you change something you do daily.” — Mike Murdock
Are you afraid to get started? It may seem overwhelming but if you focus on simple daily actions the big goals take care of themselves.
3. “No one lives long enough to learn everything they need to learn starting from scratch. To be successful, we absolutely, positively have to find people who have already paid the price to learn the things that we need to learn to achieve our goals.” — Brian Tracy
Get help right out the gate. Find a mentor, coach, mastermind or become a part of a community that will help to support you in your success. You want to become a lifelong learner. Attend seminars and boot camps in your specialized area of knowledge. When you learn from people who have been successful and you model their activities you will get their results.
4. “By stretching yourself beyond your perceived level of confidence you accelerate your development of competence.” — Michael J. Gelb
The only way to gain confidence in a certain area is to take action. It is in the action you will start to have small victories which will increase your level of success.
5. “If you don’t program yourself, life will program you!” —Les Brown
Don’t let other people make decisions for your life. If you have no plan you will create wealth during your working years your employer will. Have no retirement plan? You don’t the government to be your strategy. Remember, it’s your life and it’s now or never.
6. “There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or to accept the responsibility for changing them.” —Denis Waitley
No matter what your current conditions are you have the opportunity to change them. However, this only can happen if you take total responsibility for the direction of your life. If you don’t like where you are forgive yourself and focus on solutions. Don’t focus on problems or why you think something can’t happen. Start to ask powerful questions the answers will start to appear.
7. “Everything you need you already have. You are complete right now, you are a whole, total person, not an apprentice person on the way to someplace else. Your completeness must be understood by you and experienced in your thoughts as your own personal reality.” — Dr Wayne Dyer
8. “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. Who are we NOT to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn’t serve the world. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in us all.” —Marianne Williamson
When I first heard this quote it brought tears to my eyes. What talent or gift do you have that you are allowing fear to rob you of achieving? Doing what you were called to do is bigger than you. You are unique and sharing your gift with someone could make a difference in their life. Are you playing it too small? Are staying in a job that doesn’t stretch you? What can you do to make a difference?
9. “You’ll see things “you never knew you never knew.” — Disney’s Pocahontas
The journey and pursuit of freedom allow you to see the world in a different way than others. As you grow you will naturally see opportunities that others can not see. Jason Oman author of Conversation with Millionaires calls it Money Goggles. Even if you were in a pitch-black room you will have an infrared vision in the area of creating opportunities to make money.
10. “A different world cannot be built by indifferent people.” —Peter Marshall
You cant have what you want in life by being indifferent. Successful people are passionate and sometimes radical in pursuit of their dreams. Dont allow yourself to be in environments that discourage you.
11. “What is it that you like doing? If you dont like it, get out of it, because youll be lousy at it. You dont have to stay with a job for the rest of your life, because if you dont like it youll never be successful in it.” —Lee Iacocca
Why would you ever spend most of your waking hours doing something that you dont like? The key to success is finding something you love to and set the standard for excellence.
12. “Simply making consistent investments in our self-education and knowledge banks pays major dividends throughout our lives.” — Jim Rohn
The self-education I have pursued after college has been my greatest return on investment. There is something to be said when you develop skills that you know will support you in any economy. Specialized knowledge applied with all out massive results will yield hefty financial and emotional rewards.
13. “Finding your purpose may be a lifelong pursuit or you may have discovered it when you were 5 years old. Theres no absolute timeline for anyone. Thats a good reason never to give up, to keep on discovering things every day.” — Donald Trump
If you have not discovered your lifes purpose dont be hard on yourself. Start to ask yourself questions and enter into a discovery process. Allow yourself to dream without concerns of how you will get it done. Every time you think you have found the answer did a little deeper with more questions. Rarely are your true goals, purpose and desires on the surface of your soul. Often times they have been put away for safe keeping to protect yourself from disappointment. Keep discovering new things until your purpose is crystal clear.
14. “What material success does is provide you with the ability to concentrate on other things that really matter. And that is being able to make a difference, not only in your own life, but in other people’s lives.” —Oprah Winfrey
When you get the money out of the way your world expands even greater. Oprah exemplifies this principle. She now looks for ways to help others in everything she does. Whether it is giving more support to your family or contributing to a worthy cause, having freedom as a work from home entrepreneur will allow you make your mark in the world.
15. “The world cares very little about what a man or woman knows; it is what the man or woman is able to do.” — Booker T. Washington
So what can you create and add value to the world? I love this quote because it demonstrates very clearly that what matters are results at the end of the day. Dont get caught up in theories. Make sure you are constantly taking action that moves you towards a specific goal.
16. There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long-range risks of comfortable inaction. — John F. Kennedy
Are you so afraid to fail that you just cant get out of the box? Dont be. Many people have failed their way to million dollar empires. It is better to do something and be wrong then to do nothing at all. When you choose to do nothing someone else usually makes a decision that impacts you and you ending up doing something you dont want to do.
17. I don’t believe in circumstances. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for circumstances they want. – George Bernard Shaw
There is no such thing as luck. You create the luck by working and preparing for the opportunity. When you start to put yourself out there the universe gives back. Make sure you are clear of your intentions and then go and make it happen.
19. “It’s not the hours you put in your work that counts, it’s the work you put in your hours.” — Sam Ewing
You have the same 24 hours in the day as Bills Gate and Oprah. Dont sabotage yourself by saying, Well they can do it because their rich. Unless you inherit wealth there is a price that everyone has to pay. You dont have to work all day at your work from empire. However, you must consistently put time in if you want success.
20. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.” — Eleanor
One of the greatest gifts you can give yourself is to do something you think you can not do. It doesnt have to be something huge. A simple action of courage goes a long in adding to your confidence in every area of your life.
21. “You will never leave where you are, until you decide where you’d rather be.” — Dexter Yager
Until you know your purpose you will be at risk for staying in a job that slowly eats away at you. Why? You simply dont have a strong enough goal to leave your current job. When the goal is strong enough you will search to find the answers.
- Be Honest With Yourself Quotes That Are Remarkable - January 16, 2023
- You Are Stronger Than You Think Quotes - January 13, 2023
- Badass Quotes for a Brighter Day - January 12, 2023