Quotes about success at work can be very inspiring especially when your boss gives you hard times at work. However, with a few quotes about success at work, your motivation levels become greater which enables you to work even harder. Great thanks to some of these quotes on success at work.
We all know that one of the most important keys to success is by working harder and smarter. So, if you’re not willing to put in the work in what you do, then, business success is nearly impossible.
This is evident why thousands of people feed on these quotes about success in work or at work to help boost their energy levels.
No matter what enterprise you work in, you’ll always need motivational quotes for success at work to inspire you.
So now, what does it take to be developing? Use these educating and inspiring work hard quotes to learn the ingredients of success and act on them.
I do hope these quotes about success at work help inspire you throughout your daily activities.
CONTENT TO EXPECT FROM THIS ARTICLE
- Inspiring work hard quotes
- Short inspiring life quotes
- Hard work quotes motivational
- Quotes about work ethic
- Positive quotes about change
1. keep moving ahead, the odds are that you’ll stumble on something, probably when you don’t expect it to happen. Never have I heard of anyone who stumbles on something while sitting down. – Charles F. Kettering
2. The dictionary is the only spot where success comes before work. – Vidal Sassoon
3. Believe you can do it, and you’re midway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
4. Firstly, start by doing the necessary things, then what’s conceivable, and unexpectedly you are doing the impossible. – Saint Francis
5. It is the little extra that carves out the difference between ordinary and extraordinary. –Jimmy Johnson
6. You gain the confidence of others when you have confidence in yourself. –Hasidic Proverb
7. The question should not be who is going to let me, rather it should be who is going to stop me. – Ayn Rand
8. There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. – Beverly Sills
9. What we repeatedly do is what defines us. Greatness then is not an act, but a tradition. – Aristotle
10. The only way to avoid criticism is, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. – Aristotle
11. If you happen to hear a voice with you saying, “you cannot draw,” then by all means draw to silence the voice. – Vincent Van Gogh
12. Over the years I have learned that when one’s mind is made up; it drives away fear. – Rosa Parks
13. When you fall seven times, you have to stand up eight times. – Japanese ProverbShort inspiring life quotes about success at work #quotes #success #lifequotes
14. Grip the pain to inherit the gain – Habeeb Akande
15. Its either you race the day or let the day race you. – Jim Rohn
16. You shouldn’t judge each day by the harvest you earn, rather it should be judged by the seeds you planted. – Robert Louise Stevenson
17. Criticism is the best sign you’re about achieving something. – Michael Lopp
18. What makes life interesting are the challenges in it and overcoming them is what makes life significant. – Joshua J. Marine
19. One thing you never do is allow the past to take up too much of the present. – Will Rogers
20. Everything yields to perseverance. – Thomas Jefferson
21. Working hard without skills is humiliating but skills without hard work are a catastrophe. – Robert Hall
22. When you’re working on something that you are passionate about, then, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision grabs you. – Steve Jobs
23. If two men who work on the same job agree at all times, one is useless. But if they think differently at all times, both are foolish. – H. E. Luccock
24. A blue-collar job is what I do not have. Rather, it’s more of a green collar. This is possible because of all the yellow sweat stains mixing in. – Jarod Kintz
25. It’s a beginning when you come together, progress when keeping together and success when working together. – Henry Ford
26. I’ll be lying to you if I told you I have worked hard to get where I am at because I don’t have a clue where I am right now. – Jarod Kintz
27. We often hear people say, “motivation doesn’t last well” neither does taking a bath. That’s why we propose it daily. – Zig Ziglar
28. It isn’t your fault when you try and lose, but if we lose because you never tried, then its all your fault. – Orson Scott Card
29. At the end of each day, if you do not burn out, then you are a quack. – George Lois
30. All development counts on the action. There is no growth intellectually or physically without endeavours, and endeavours or struggles means work. – Calvin Coolidge
31. The success road and that of failure are almost the same.
32. Never be scared to give up the good and strive for the best.
33. Note that the harder you work, the more luck you seem to have.
34. Here are the two sorts of folks that will tell you that you simply can’t make a difference in life: those that are scared to undertake and people that are nervous you’ll succeed.
35. Successful people do what fruitless or unsuccessful people aren’t willing to do. Rather than wish for it to be easier, wish you were promising or better.
36. Chase the passion rather than the money.
37. Success walks from downfall to downfall with no loss of excitement.
38. It is the effort that brings satisfaction and not achievement.
39. It is not through the magic that a dream becomes a reality, rather, it takes hard work, determination and sweat.
40. Someone out there is working harder no matter how hard you work.
41. Knowing something nobody else knows is a secret to success. So, keep learning and grinding.
42. You know you are on the road to success if you’d do your job, and not be credited for it. – Oprah Winfrey
43. Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember – the only taste of success some people get is to take a nip off you. –Zig Ziglar
44. A multiple of life’s failures is from folks who didn’t appreciate how close they were to success once they gave up. –Thomas Edison
45. We must first have the belief that we can, to succeed. – Nikos Kazantzakis
46. If you can lay a firm with the bricks that others threw at you, then you’re a true definition of a successful man. – David Brinkley
47. It is what you do that makes the difference between who you are and who you’d love to be. – N.J. Numfor
48. You can only do it if you dream of it. – Walt Disney
49. Success is sometimes about what you inspire others to do not necessarily all the accomplishments in your life.
50. Happiness is a key to success, not the other way round. When you love what you do, you’ll be successful. – Albert Schweitzer
51. The bigger threat for most people lies not in laying our goal too high and falling short, but in setting our aim too low and achieving our mark – Michelangelo, sculptor
52. When a door shuts, another opens; but we often look so far and so regretfully upon the door that is closed instead of noticing the one which has been opened for us. – Alexander Graham
53. I know the price of success. hard work, dedication and enduring devotion to the things you’d love to see happen. – Frank Lloyd Wright
54. As long as you are going to be thinking nonetheless, thing big. – Donald Trump
55. The biggest risk is not taking any risk. In a world that’s changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks. –Mark Zuckerberg
56. If at first, you don’t achieve success, try and try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.
57. When you fail as a successful man, you profit from your mistakes. Then try again in a different way. – Dale Carnegie
58. You shouldn’t be stopped by obstacles. When you run into a wall, you don’t have to turn around and give up. Rather look for a way to climb it, go through it, or work around it. – Michael Jordan
59. Some people may be more talented than you are. But there’s no explanation for anyone to labour harder than you do. – Derek Jeter
60. Accomplishment is mainly the product of steadily raising one’s levels of expectations and aspirations. –Jack Nicklaus
INSPIRING WORK HARD QUOTES
Here are my top ten inspiring work hard quotes that anyone can feed on daily. Hope these inspiring work hard quotes help motivate and inspire you in your daily activities.
We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in. – Ariana Huffington
Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. –Mahatma Gandhi
Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard. –Tim Notke
I’m a great believer in luck, and I have found that the harder I work, the more I have of it. –Thomas Jefferson
The three great essentials to achieve anything worthwhile are Hard work, stick to persistence and common sense. –Thomas A.Edison
Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration. –Thomas A.Edison
A lot of us would like to move mountains, but few of us are willing to practice on small hills.
You were hired because you met expectations, you will be promoted if you can exceed them. – Sajiljiyemi
If wealth was the inevitable result of hard work, every woman in Africa would be a millionaire. – George Monbiot
Hard work keeps the wrinkles out of the mind and spirit. – Helena Rubinstein
SHORT INSPIRING LIFE QUOTES
Here are my top 10 short inspiring life quotes for you to read and remember daily. Hope these short inspiring life quotes be of great motivation to you and friends.
Love for All, Hatred for None. – Khalifatul Masih III
Change the world by being yourself. – Amy Poehler
Every moment is a fresh beginning. – T.S Eliot
Never regret anything that made you smile. – Mark Twain
Die with memories, not dreams.
Aspire to inspire before we expire.
Everything you can imagine is real. – Pablo Picasso
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. – Leonardo da Vinci
Above all, Whatever you do, do it well. – Walt Disney
What we think, we become. – Buddha
Lastly, all limitations are self-imposed. – Oliver Wendell
HARD WORK QUOTES MOTIVATIONAL
With my top list of hard work quotes motivational consumed daily, they’ll help you to never give up on your goals.
I do hope that this hard work quotes motivational to keep you motivated towards achieving your dreams.
1. There are people who try to look as if they are doing a good and thorough job, and then there are the people who damn well do it, for its own sake. – John D. MacDonald
A man is worked upon by what he works on. He may carve out his circumstances, but his circumstances will carve him out as well. – Frederick Douglass
No one understands and appreciates the American Dream of hard work leading to material rewards better than a non-American. – Anthony Bourdain
4. All growth depends upon activity. There is no development physically or intellectually without effort, and effort means work. – Calvin Coolidge
Those at the top of the mountain didn’t fall there.
It’s not about money or connections – it’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone. – Mark Cuban
Make each day your masterpiece. – John Wooden
Life without endeavour is like entering a jewel mine and coming out with empty hands. – Japanese Proverb
This is the real secret of life – to be completely engaged with what you are doing in the here and now. And instead of calling it to work, realize it is played. – Alan Watts
All good work requires self-revelation. – Sidney Lumet
To conclude, I do hope you enjoyed these quotes about success at work as well as the short inspiring work hard life quotes.
Please share your valuable views in the comment section.