Quotes for a Brighter Day
These quotes for a brighter day can help provide hope and solace in difficult times, so make sure to explore what they have to offer.
Quotes Brighter Day
- Quotes for a brighter day. “The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do”. ― Kobe Bryant
- “In order to carry a positive action we must develop here a positive vision”. ― Dalai Lama
- “Correction does much, but encouragement does more”. ― Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “I always like to look at the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter”. ― Walt Disney
- “I’ve always believed that you can think positively just as well as you can think negatively”. ― James Baldwin
Explore These Selfish Fake Relatives Quotes which help you recognize the fake people in your life, who appear to care about you but are really out for their own interests.
Quotes for Brighter Days
- “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose”. ― Lyndon B. Johnson
- “Positive thinking will let you do everything better than negative thinking will”. ― Zig Ziglar
- “I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up”. ― Joel Osteen
- “Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact”. ― William James
- “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings”. ― Lao Tzu
- “If you can make it through the night, there’s a brighter day.” ― Tupac Shakur
- “The people that are there for you on your darkest nights are the ones worth spending your brightest days with.” ― Unknown
- “Mistakes do happen and life goes on.” – Sourav Ganguly
- “For every single dark night, there is a brighter day.” ― Tupac Shakur
- “Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened.” ― Dr. Seuss
How are you feeling thus far with these amazing Quotes for a Brighter Day? Let us know your valuable opinion in the comments section.
Quotes on Brighter Days
- “Morning will come, it has no choice.” ― Marty Rubin
- “Life goes on, and one should look ahead and not backward.” ― Sonali Bendre
- “Things change. Stuff happens. Life goes on.” ― Elizabeth Scott
- “If you wish to live to see better days, then you must endure the bad days.” ― Abdul Kalam
- “Life is too short to spend it on regrets. life goes on.” ― Gloria Lamisi
- “Only he who has seen better days and lives to see better days again knows their full value.” ― Mark Twain
- “Where you are now is not where you will always be. There are brighter days up ahead”. ― Joel Osteen
- “If you can make it through the night, there’s a brighter day”. ― Tupac Shakur
- “Every day that we wake up is a good day. Every breath that we take is filled with hope for a better day. Every word that we speak is a chance to change what is bad into something good.” ― Walter Mosley
- “Keep believing in brighter days, finding ways for your dreams and wishes to come true. Giving you hope that is as certain as the sun, giving you the strength of serenity as your guide”. ― Douglas Pagels
If you are enjoying this collection of quotes for a brighter day, then you may also like this collection of Mind-Blowing Someone Cares About You Quotes
Quotes to Brighten Someone’s Day
- Quotes to brighten someones day. “Every situation in life is temporary so, when life is good, make sure you enjoy and receive it fully. And when life isn’t so good, remember that I will not last forever and better days are on the way.” ― Jenni Young
- “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” ― Seneca
- “All right, every day ain’t going to be the best day of your life, don’t worry about that. If you stick to it you hold the possibility open that you will have better days.” ― Wendell Berry
- “For every dark night, there is a brighter day.” ― Harriet Morgan
- “The whirlwinds of revolt will continue to shake the foundations of our nation until the bright day of justice emerges.” ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flames within us”. ― Albert Schweitzer
- “I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority”. ― E. B. White
- “Every day is different, and some days are better than others, but no matter how challenging the day, I get up and live it.” ― Muhammad Ali
- “Remember, whether you choose to move on or stay stuck in the past, life goes on!” ― Billy Cox
- “I’m dreaming of a white Christmas With every Christmas card I write May your days be merry and bright And may all your Christmases be white.” ― Irving Berlin
Bright Days Ahead Quotes
- “The good old days were never that good, believe me. The good new days are today, and better days are coming tomorrow. Our greatest songs are still unsung.” ― Hubert H. Humphrey
- “Life goes on if you’re one of the lucky ones.” ― Judy Blume
- “For every single dark night there is a brighter day.” ― Tupac Shakur
- “Champagne makes you feel like it’s Sunday and better days are just around the corner.” ― Marlene Dietrich
- “As life goes on, life just gets harder.” ― B. J. Penn
- “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.” ― Dr Seuss
- “Our greatest strength isn’t our ability to imagine brighter days ahead, it is that we are empowered in every present moment to effortlessly dismiss any dark thought or feeling that, left unattended, diminishes our happiness”. ― Guy Finley
- “I do the very best I can to look upon life with optimism and hope and look forward to a better day.” ― Rosa Parks
- “Unlike our minds, life is forever moving in one direction.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “I think that we as a people are always prone to think about, well, tomorrow will be a better day. Well, why will it be a better day? And I think the more that we believe in doing things better, doing the right thing rather than hoping that that’s going to happen, let’s make it happen.” ― Bobby Knight
Brighten Someone’s Day Quotes
- “As soon as I saw you, I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.”― Winnie the Pooh
- “If I had a power color, it would definitely be sparkle.” ― Landon Brinkley
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “You’re my favorite daydream.” ― Unknown
- “Life is a party. Dress for it.”― Audrey Hepburn
- “When I walk into a room full of people, I always look for you first.”― Unknown
- “God has perfect timing, and it’s highly possible that by not being where you thought you should be, you will end up exactly where you’re meant to go.”― Rachel Hollis
- “I want you to know something, but I don’t know how to tell it. So I’ll let the first three words of this explain it.” ― Unknown
- “Sometimes the bravest and most important thing you can do is just show up.”― Brene Brown
- “One day I caught myself smiling without no reason, and then I realized I was thinking of you.” ― Unknown
Brighter Days Ahead Quotes
- “As you wait for better days, don’t forget to enjoy today, in case they’ve already started.” ― Robert Breault
- “Change is important, but if you can’t really change it, just keep calm, understand the situation and go through it with a good heart! Time will surely speak with time!” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- ”Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.” ― Brian Tracy
Quotes for a Brighter Day
- “Buying flowers is not just a way to bring home beauty. It’s an expression of confidence that better days are coming. It’s a defiant finger in the face of those naysayers who would have you believe your fortunes will never improve.” ― Pearl Cleage
- “The enemy fights the hardest when you are closest to your breakthrough. Know that your best days are ahead and no weapon formed will prosper.” ― Germany Kent
- “Stop complaining toxic people. You have the chance now to be better and do something new. Don’t settle where you are and harbour feelings of loss and guilt. New doors can open for you if you are willing to move forward and drop the negative attitude.” ― Germany Kent
- “Some days are better than others. The same can be said about people.” ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “A bad break is no excuse for staying stuck where you are.”― Germany Kent
- “There are more glorious days ahead, this should be your joy for today.” ― Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Let us see the best in each other, not the worst. Humanity is destined greatness if only we will see it.” ― Ray A. Davis
- “Bad days always promise a better day tomorrow.” ― Arieana E.
You Brighten My Day Quotes
- “You have always been there for me, and I can’t help but smile whenever we talk, my dear.”
- “The best part of me has always been you, and it seems to me that it will always be you, darling.”
- “Letting you know how special you are to me because you brighten my day, every single one.”
- “You are all that I need, and you are all that I will ever want; you are everything to me, my love.”
- “So let me in your life like I have let you in on mine, and together we will explore great places.”
- “If one day you see me, I wonder if you remember everything we once had, I wish you did.”
- “You are the first person I think about whenever I wake up in the morning; you are the best.”
- “I hope you will see me and remember how much you made my day back when we were us.”
- “Whenever I think of you, I think of the countless times you have made me laugh out loud.”
- “I will never forget the times you made my heart flutter; you are the best thing I ever had.”
Brighter Day Quotes
- “That though the radiance which was once so bright be now forever taken from my sight. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendour in the grass, glory in the flower. We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.” ― William Wordsworth.
- “When I stepped out into the bright sunlight from the darkness of the movie house, I had only two things on my mind: Paul Newman and a ride home.” ― S. E. Hinton.
- “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” ― Elon Musk.
- “There’s a bright spot in every dark cloud.” ― Bruce Beresford.
- “Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture grey, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up.” ― Allen Klien.
- “I know that in life there will be sickness, devastation, disappointments, heartache – it’s a given. What’s not a given is the way you choose to get through it all. If you look hard enough, you can always find the bright side.” ― Rashida Jones.
- “Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.” ― Alan Dundes.
- “I’m hungry for knowledge. The whole thing is to learn every day, to get brighter and brighter. That’s what this world is about. You look at someone like Gandhi, and he glowed. Martin Luther King glowed. Muhammad Ali glows. I think that’s from being bright all the time, and trying to be brighter.” ― Jay-Z.
- “The future is as bright as the promises of God.” ― William Carey.
- “Better keep yourself clean and bright; you are the window through which you must see the world.” ― George Bernard Shaw.
Quotes About Brighter Days
- “The hardest thing to do is to be true to yourself, especially when everybody is watching.” ― Dave Chappelle.
- “Reality is created by the mind, we can change our reality by changing our mind.” ― Plato.
- “Don’t be intimidated by what you don’t know. That can be your greatest strength and ensure that you do things differently from everyone else.” ― Sara Blakely.
- “Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.” ― Marcus Aurelius.
- “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” ― Willie Nelson.
- “You can have anything you want if you want it badly enough.” ― Abraham Lincoln.
- “Opportunities multiply as they are seized.” ― Sun Tzu.
- “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” ― John D. Rockefeller.
- “We build too many walls and not enough bridges.” ― Isaac Newton.
- “You just keep pushing. You just keep pushing. I made every mistake that could be made. But I just kept pushing.” ― Rene Descartes.
Brighter Days Quotes
- “Before we lay a painful road, And guidance have I sought in duteous love From Wisdom’s heavenly Father. Hence hath flowed Patience, with trust that, whatsoe’er the way Each takes in this high matter, all may move Cheered with the prospect of a brighter day.” ― William Wordsworth
- “In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.” ― Francis Bacon.
- “Perhaps it is God’s will to lead the people of South Africa through defeat and humiliation to a better future and a brighter day.” ― Jan Smuts
- “Never let the darkness or negativity outside affect your inner self. Just wait until morning comes and the bright light will drown out the darkness.” ― Haruki Murakami.
- “I make music because of the love and joy of it and I try to make music to take you to a feel-good place and remind you that maybe there’s a brighter day”. ― Joe Jonas
- “A sage steers by the bright light of confusion and doubt.” ― Zhuangzi.
- “Are you looking for answers, to questions under the stars? If along the way you are growing weary, You can rest with me until a brighter day It’s okay”― Dave Matthews
- “If you cheat in the dark of the morning, you’ll get found in the bright lights of the night.” ― Joe Frazier.
- “Bright light is injurious to those who see nothing.” ― Prudentius.
- “I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars.” ― Og Mandino.
Over to you
After reading these Quotes for a Brighter Day, you will find yourself with a renewed sense of optimism and appreciation for the beauty that life has to offer. So don’t miss the chance if you haven’t gone through these Quotes for Brighter Days.
Which Quotes for a Brighter Day were your favorite? Please let us know your humble opinion in the comments section below.
Additionally, if you enjoyed reading this article on quotes brighter day, please consider sharing it with your loved ones on your preferred social media sites.